Hello church family! We pray you are doing well. We are sending this letter to give some guidelines for the re-opening of Holly Brook. We know that the announcement of opening has a flood of emotions coupled with it. Some are probably saying “it’s about time!” While others are likely saying, “I am coming but I am taking every suggested precaution.” Then there are those ready to get back but are not yet comfortable with coming. To that we say, “that’s okay!” We want you to feel safe and at ease while you are here. We want to encourage you to not come until you are ready. Please do not feel the pressure of the church doors being open as an obligation to be here. Please know we love you all and want the very best for you!
We are pleased to announce the date for our first “live with people” service as June 7th in the Worship Center at 11:00 am. Because of social distancing only the first 100 people are able to sit in the worship area. You can reserve your spot starting today by calling Lorraine in the office at 903-769-2091. When you call be prepared to tell her the number of folks attending with you. We will cut-off reservations Thursday at noon, June 3rd. You and your attendees will be assigned a seat based on the size of your party. We will also still be offering Drive-in Church at 9:30 am.
The following are the guidelines and procedures for the re-opening of Holly Brook:
- We are asking everyone to park in the south parking lot (big lot/ Key Pest side).
- We are asking everyone to enter and exit through the south welcome center doors only.
- We are asking everyone to use the south hallway into the foyer area.
- We are asking everyone to use the restroom in the worship center foyer only
- We are asking everyone to please wait at the worship center doors to be seated
- We are asking everyone to stand on the designated areas marked by tape on the floor in the event a line begins to form while waiting to be seated.
- We are asking everyone to refrain from shaking hands, hugging or walking around “visiting” once inside the building.
- We are asking everyone to remain in their seats once seated unless it is to use the restroom. It is suggested to go to the restroom before being seated.
- We are asking everyone to remain in their seats until the ushers dismiss your aisle.
- We are asking everyone to not congregate around in the foyer, hallways or welcome center before and after church.
- We are asking everyone to do what makes them comfortable in regards to wearing a mask.
This list is not exhaustive. There are things that may change as we move forward. We will certainly keep everyone informed of any changes or updates along the way. The truth of the matter is that we are now living in a new form of “normal”.
Thank you all for your cooperation as we navigate these unprecedented times together.